Mark Llobrera mendorong kita untuk menulis

Mark Llobrera menulis artikel berjudul, “Write What You Know (Now)”. Dalam artikel tersebut, Mark mendorong agar siapapun menulis, terutama di zaman internet ini.

““But nobody will read it,” you say. That may be true. But the opposite could also happen. A few years ago I was interviewing for a job, and my future boss said, “I like how you articulate things. I’ve read some of the stuff on your blog.” I was so surprised, I didn’t even think to ask which posts she liked. For all I know it was the ones where I recount the silly things my kids say.”

Tulislah pendapat, pengetahuan, atau pengalaman Anda. Tulislah di blog atau website atau medium lain yang ada di internet. Anda dapat berbagi gagasan dan berinteraksi dengan orang-orang yang menanggapi gagasan Anda.

Komentar