Christoph Niemann: Proses kreatif

Liv Siddall dari Freunde von Freunde mewawancarai Christoph Niemann, seorang ilustrator dan kartunis. Liv bertanya mengenai proses pembuatan keputusan dan Christoph menjawab:

“ ... Sometimes you look at something and you think, that is awesome, and then the next day you look at it and you are horrified. Sometimes I do something three times over and think, this is terrible, and then I go back and find there’s some strength in there. You need the second day to realize the strength in something. On the one hand, I wish I didn’t waste so much time, but on the other, I really try and savor the inefficiency. I can be efficient with my work day and technology and everything, but one thing you must not – and cannot – be efficient with is creating. Once you start thinking about what works faster or better, you start ruling out mistakes, and that’s really awful. So I really try to be as inefficient as possible.”

Baca artikel lengkapnya di Christoph Niemann.

Komentar